QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a QA Manual and Automation tester to join our growing R&D team. If you are an independent and curious QA tester who is eager to learn new technologies and wants to help create systems that impact the world, then AIVF is the perfect next step in your career.
- Ability to build Automation tests, including building the automation infrastructure from scratch, based on knowledge of available tools and their abilities.
- Perform software testing (Both Manual and Automation) in an agile environment.
- Take an active part in the Scrum process to provide meaningful feedback and improve software quality and usability
- Drive bug tracking and resolution
- Work with the team to investigate software issues and perform root cause analysis
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Software tester with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Proven experience in building automation infrastructure from scratch, writing scripts and/or programming
- Strong understanding of backend computer system infrastructure and program design (including API testing).
- Advanced computer software skills scripting languages, SQL, Python – an advantage
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, curious and results oriented.
- Team player with excellent people skills.
- Experience performing testing on medical devices/software as a medical device-an advantage.
- Working experience with Jira, GCP, Web automation testing tools
- Experience testing both BE and FE side