Tel Aviv, Israel Full Time
AIVF is looking to hire a highly capable, self-motivated, and organized Office Manager for a full-time position. You will be responsible for a major part of the daily life of the office, events, and tasks related to the employee experience.
- Manage and support all administrative responsibilities in the office, including daily interaction with suppliers, managing office supplies, administrative support with guests and anything related to office infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO.
- Support the Finance department with various finance processes, such as procurement procedures, credit cards, employee expense reports.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Create and update records and databases relating to personnel and other data.
- Support business travel administrative aspects.
- 2+ years of experience in administrative/office management roles.
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to maintain high responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree – advantage.
- English & Hebrew proficiency – must.
- Microsoft Office/Google tools proficiency – advantage. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and administer tasks.