Marketing Communications Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel Full Time
We are a rapidly growing company leading a new generation of AI-powered fertility care and are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to promote our company, products and services. As part of the AiVF Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to impact the growth of the company. We are based in Ramat Hayal, Tel Aviv and work in a flexible hybrid model.
What you will do…
- Responsible for tactical execution of marketing initiatives across multiple channels including offline events, email campaigns and digital channels.
- Plan and execute international conference presence including logistics, promotional activities, booth design, invitations, mailers and web/social.
- Manage the creation of marketing materials including collaterals, presentations, videos and newsletters.
- Own lead generation from end-to-end, aligned with commercial goals and objectives.
- Track, analyze and report on performance through defined KPIs while identifying ways to continuously optimize efforts.
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or similar, or appropriate work experience.
- More than 3 years of experience as a marketer in a global technology company, experience in the medical device or pharma space is a major plus!
- Native English speaker is a must.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with WordPress, Hubspot and other marketing automation tools, SEM, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Content writing skills a huge advantage.